Friday, June 5, 2015

Updating, Evolving, and Growing!


Hello lovely readers! It has been a VERY long time since we last connected. Everything needed to go on pause during our move and travels, and then I decided to take some time to think about what I wanted for the future of Creativity Unmasked and my online activities in general. 
After much contemplation and a dubious dose of procrastination, I decided to refresh the blog (still in progress). I have also taken onboard all of your inputs as well as had a good hard look at the stats and analtyics (nerdy necessity) before deciding to split my activities among partnered blogs.

Creativity Unmasked will continue to be my creative hub. Dalmatian DIY will take on the dog recipes and crafts for all of you who wanted more doggy DIYs. Green in Real Life is back with green inspirations, helping me keep our family focused by sharing along the way, and giving me an outlet to share my love on nature photography. The shop at Moags and Smeet will remain on indefinite "vacation", at least for now, due to a whole stack of personal and locational factors.  

Stay tuned for new content here at Creativity Unmasked! I would also love for you to pop by the new blogs for a look and, if you like what you see, add them to your reading list and/or head to their Facebook pages for a like. You can also hop across the partner blogs latest posts at anytime through the "Other Great Reads Below" section on the right of each blog. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blogs! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I like your pet posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave us a comment - we read each and every one. We appreciate you taking the time to say hello and share your thoughts. We are all about sharing here at Creativity Unmasked so you are also welcome to give your own creative post/page a shout-out in your comment. :)